Looking for the perfect dessert for your Independence Day celebrations? Well, why not give your guests a treat with these delicious 4th July mini fruit pizzas?
Not only are they absolutely delicious, but they’re also great fun to make and super easy too…
Which makes them perfect for getting the kids involved!
We used strawberries and blueberries on top of the cream cheese frosting for a 4th of July theme but these cookies are also perfect for other fruit combinations too!
Why not try them with blackberries, raspberries, or even juicy slices of peach?
Before you read on, remember to click here first to quickly save this recipe for delicious 4th July mini fruit pizzas to Pinterest so you don’t lose it!
- 1 package sugar cookie dough - I use the precut, package of 24
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 8-10 strawberries
- 36 blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and gather all your supplies together.
- Divide cookie dough into 24 equal pieces, and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet. You'll likely need to fill two cookie sheets. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool for at least 30 minutes.
- While cookies are cooling, remove the stems from the strawberries and rinse in cold water. Then cup off the sides, and slice the remaining strawberry into 2-3 slices.
- Rinse blueberries in cold water.
- In a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla on high for 2-3 minutes, until creamy.
- Frost each cookie with the frosting mixture.
- Top the cookies with an arrangement of blueberries and strawberries and enjoy!
- Serve immediately, or chill in the refrigerator for later!
Even More Articles On Cheesy Nibbler
If you enjoyed this article then be sure to click the button below to share with your fellow cheese lovers on Facebook…
Be Friends With The Cheesy Nibbler
At The Cheesy Nibbler, we love cheese as much as we love connecting with you!
Simply click here to sign up (free) for our VIP email so you’ll be first to know about new cheese recipes, news, and tips that matter to you! It’s totally free and you can easily unsubscribe at any time.